Rolls-Royce Motor Cars chief executive Torsten Muller-Otvos, chief executive of Rolls-Royce has announced on Monday that the demand for his luxury cars Rolls-Royce is back in the market. Which got hidden for a few months due to this big pandemic this year. Now the demand for these luxury cars has recovered and they are planning to bring more new models for the next year. The company also wants to see the growth in next year and the reactions of people after this pandemic hit in the world.
The chief executive said that the 2020 Rolls-Royce Phantom is the best and people bought this model more even in this pandemic and then they realized the demand is back. Also, Rolls-Royce Holdings PLC is the first car company that resumed its car production even in this pandemic.
The first few months of this year were not good, there was no business, but in mid of this pandemic, the company got good results from different countries like in the USA the company has delivered a great growth and results in July and August months. Also, Asia and Europe bring great business for the company.
The owner of the BMW-owned Rolls-Royce Motor cars told the press that:
“ I am quite optimistic looking into 2021, particularly on the back of a very strong order bank we have already on our books.”
The company has already started planning to increase the unit power capacities for battery containers. Fron 2021 they will start the manufacturing of MTU energy packs.
Rolls-Royce observed a great business in the year 2019, driven in large part by its 3-ton SUV that sells for over $400,000. This company, a division of BMW said it sold 5,152 cars last year. The most in its history. And they compared with 2020 business, in 2020 this company sold its Rolls Royce SUV from $330,000. That comparison was not good but now the company’s demand is back in the market lets see how far this business will go in the year 2020.