People who are insane about the road trip always wonder about which car to buy for cross country. A person who is the regular driver of off-roads knows the ways people approach on-off tracks. Some people know all the tactics of tackling the rough terrain and other ones are like to drive slow and handle carefully, take every precaution, and enjoy every part of traveling by embracing nature. People are always confused about which car to buy for off-tracking and exactly what they need in off-road cars.
Keeping this thing in mind, the supercar industry started to populated with top-products for off-road. And start selling the off-roads supercars in the market. these supercars are fast and agile cars. We have prepared the list of some cars which are worth buying for cross country driving.
Lamborghini brand is known for its fierce car rather than the race-ready nature, which makes Huracan Sterrato more exciting. This Sterrato name suggests dirt or rural road. The full-electric drive control system is modulated for a low-grip surface. The only thing is missing that this car has to be raised by 1.85 inches and fitted with wider fender flares, which can be cherry on top.
- Armor plating is set with shielding to avoid the rocks when they through the side intakes.
- Huracan Sterrato can produce a limited run between 500 and 1000 units.
- This model of Lamborghini still manages 5.2 liters V10, 640 horsepower, and 442 lb-ft of torque with all four wheels.
Bentley mostly never came in the mind of people as a supercar but this car is racing on the world’s most famous tracks.
- The engine of this model of Bentley remains unchanged.
- It has a twin-turbocharged W12 already and 626 horsepower, 479 lb-ft of torque which is enough.
- This car is also great for style and comfort.
- After the testing phase, it was observed that V-8, which makes 542 horse, can launch the coupe to 60 mph in 3.4 seconds.
- The EPA rates this continental V-8 at 16 mpg city and 26 highway.
- Available lane-departure warning with lane-keeping assist
Most people didn’t realize that Lamborghini is the brand which runs the whole institute and teach the people how to drive the supercars in snow. This Urus model of Lamborghini is produced for the roadway. But now it comes with a special off-road package.
- It got some changes like in bumpers the steel reinforcement is added.
- new off-road modes are given with new bodywork.
- The wet-arm wipers and headlight washers are provided with a ride height lift of 1.3 inches.
- The lift can also increase the front approach angle and offering 27.9 degrees.
Jaguar F-type is a sports car and since the early days, Jaguar remains the racing brand. The designing of the F-Type is perfect and it comes with high-Octane performance.
- This brand of Jaguar is convertible with a 2.0 liter affordable turbocharged four-cylinder engine.
- It also has a weight savings of around 70kg. As compared to the other car it is less practical.
- Maybe you are thinking about the powertrain of this car, then it has 296 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque
GFG Style Kangaroo is an electric car that is competing in the non-existence hyper SUV segment. This company is not known it is a GFG style company.
- It produced a 483 hp prototype electric supercar which includes three suspension settings- one is tracking second is Road and the third is Off-Road with a ride height setting of 5.5 inches,7.5 inches, and 10.2 inches.
- This off-road Kangaroo can hop to 60 mph from a standstill in 3.8 seconds and covers the electronically-governed top speed of 155 miles per hour.
- Kangaroo is powered by two electric motors which consist of 483 horse and 501 pound-feet of torque combined.
- This car is also offering all-wheel steering with a 90-kWh battery pack which is good for 280 miles.
This Laffite X-Road is a supercar that is designed to love the mud. This brand is established by the professional racing driver Bruno Laffite. This company produced its first car fo the US road-legal version.
- This model is encouraged by a GM-sourced LS3 6.2 liters and It is packed with V8 that creates 470 horsepower for the base model and for premium one it is 720hp.
- It has a suspension travel of 17 inches, so riding it on over rough terrain will be fun.
- Also, it comes with a 60 kWh battery pack which can cover a maximum range of 200 miles.
The powertrain has a similarity with Lamborghini Huracan. this AUDI R8 comes from a professional skier Jon Olsson, who is famous for diving supercars up to the slope.
- It is packed with a V-10 engine that has 602 horsepower depending on the version you choose.
- R8 comes with a more comfortable nature, which supports road trips.
- It is a mid-engine supercar after 2006 you can get the updated version in 2020.