- Seats 5 but more comfortable for 4.
- 22MPG city, 28MPG highway, for a combined MPG of 24
- We got about 22MPG on our test drive.
- push button start, a rearview camera, DNA drive system, power liftgate, and sensors .
- Sport package, which adds red brake calipers, paddle shifters and a sport-tuned suspension.
- Cold weather package with heated seats and steering wheel. Driver assistance package, which adds adaptive cruise control with stop and goes, lane departure assistance and automatic high beams.
- Panoramic sunroof.
- Harman Kardon premium sound system.
- Apple Car play.
- Price of the model we test drive, including delivery charge.
When you are studying abroad in U.S., transportation can cost you a hefty amount and can add to your overloading education expenses. In such a case, we recommend you to buy a used car, which not only resolves transportation issues but also comes at a budget price and with all the amenities. Here are some of the suggestions which we recommend for college students,
- Accidents / Damage
- Service / Maintenance
- Multiple Owners
- Odometer Rollback
- Flood Damage / Salvaged
- Open Recalls, and more.
- No middlemen; direct dealing with public
- Huge growth platform for sales & business
- We advertise your car inventory directly
- Best price guarantee and easy financing tools
- A one-stop solution for all your car buying needs
Our financial services include Auto loans. We also offer 0% interest rate for bad credit card buyers and a finance calculator to estimate your monthly payment. All our financial tools are easy-to-use, crafted by professionals, offer precise calculations and deliver instant results.
No, there is no intermediary involved in the car buying process. Dealers have their inventory directly available, for a hassle-free consumer experience.